The Host / Hostess position is located at Community Heart and Vascular Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. Job Duties
- The Host / Hostess assists patients with appropriate food selections in accordance with diet prescription
- Communicates the menu to patients
- Prepares late trays for assigned patients
- Works in partnership with other team members
- Provides customer focused care to the patients served
One year of experience in a food service department preferred.Education
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Requires the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Requires the ability to demonstrate job competency in actual task performance following completion of on-the-job training and written tests following classroom instruction
- Requires reading, writing, mathematical skills, and ability to operate a computer terminal
- Requires the ability to lift 30lbs and the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Bend, stoop, and twist frequently
- Requires visual and hearing acuity to read menu and hear patient, visitor, or staff responses
Dietary, food server
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980605Posted: 2020-02-20