Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our network analytics team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.Where you fit in
The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for development, deployment and alignment of analytics. You will be responsible for developing solutions through knowledge of multiple systems and network resources, participating in research projects ranging from evaluation and development of utilizations studies to clinical programs and outcome studies.Your exceptional skills
Your exceptional qualifications
- Experience with SQL and visualization
- Knowledge of report writing applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft products
- Team player
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Problem solving/critical thinking skills
Your life with Community
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 or more years of experience in healthcare analytics or other healthcare decision support fields.
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980607Posted: 2020-02-13