The Surgical Support Technician position is located at Community Howard Regional in Kokomo, INJob Duties
- Turn rooms over and set up rooms for surgery cases
- Check and pull supplies/equipment needed
- Assist with decontamination and processing of instrumentation as needed
- Two years' experience in a similar position in healthcare
- Previous experience working in the operating room environment preferred
- Previous experience with decontamination and processing of instrumentation preferred
High School Diploma or GEDSkills
- Strong written, verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skills are required
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task
- Able to take direction well but also be self-directed and motivated
- Requires a high degree of responsibility, responsiveness
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980618Posted: 2020-02-13