Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high quality provider in the investment services industry and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate. We are currently hiring talented Financial Consultants who proactively identify and sell a broad array of Investment and Insurance products to customers.
The successful candidate will work within a set circuit of branches and meet with customers to determine their investment needs, recommend investments strategies and present investment choices by analyzing the client's information including assets, income, debts and other liabilities, cash flow and tax status. The Financial Consultant II compares and evaluates possible investment options and identifies investment strategies and potential products based on their knowledge of market conditions and the client's circumstances. The Financial Consultant II strives to meet and exceed identified sales goals. The Financial Consultant II will proactively engage potential new clients to promote and sell investment products and services, while developing strong working relationships with branch personnel in an assigned territory. We will ask that you also provide coaching and sales support to Branch personnel, while promoting ethical and fully compliant behavior within your given territory.As a Financial Consultant your primary responsibilities include:
- Go above and beyond for customers: Aspire to deliver world class customer service
- Drive sales through service: Analyze the customer's investment needs and achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success
- Maximize personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
Why Work for Us
- Series 7 and 65, Life Accident & Health licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team orientation with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit are desired
- 3 or more years industry related experience
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.