has a current opening for a Branch Manager
. Through a team of department managers, the Branch Manager is responsible for Sales, Route Service, and Office Administration at their Branch. In particular, the Branch Manager will be responsible for growing revenues and profitability in the market area while maintaining excellent customer service.A Career with UniFirst Offers:
- Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: We're a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
- Technology: UniFirst's many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind - to help you succeed.
- Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
- Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion dollar garment services industry. We currently employ 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our outside sales team.Benefits
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess a track record of exceptional success in a general management role in a business services organization with a demonstrated ability to grow revenues
Posting ID: 548980669Posted: 2020-02-20