INTERVIEWING for Licensed Practical Nurses - LPNsDawes Fretzin Dermatology Group - Community Health NetworkDaily interviews - online applicants only, no walk-insMarch 4th, 2020 7:30am - 3:00pmDon't Wait! Apply Early for Pre-Screening. Get ahead of the rest!
We are seeking LPNs for full-time, part-time AND prn positions within a growing practice.
No nights, no weekends!Must apply online.
If you meet the qualifications, you may be scheduled for interview prior to this date!Why work for Community Health Network?
Dawes Fretzin Dermatology Group:
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Premiere dermatology group in Indianapolis
- New, state of the art facility
- Electronic medical records
- Prepare examination and treatment areas
- Room patients and manage an efficient flow of provider's caseload
- Prepare and administer injections
- Process referrals and medication refills
- Triage calls
- Assist with minor procedures
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Valid Indiana LPN license
- Minimum 1 year of experience with diploma from accredited school of practical nursing
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a diploma from a non-accredited school of practical nursing
- Dermatology experience a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Communication skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with patients, providers, and staff
Posting ID: 548980699Posted: 2020-02-13