The Solution Architect will play a key role in Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) in implementing strategic initiatives for AI Enabled DevOps ready QA organization by collaborating with project teams, vendor partners and architects.
The individual should act as a Subject matter Expert in architecting test automation frameworks and help teams in rolling out the frameworks and strategies across the projects. The individual should have passion for automation and will be experienced with design and implementation of functional and non-functional test automation frameworks, mobility test automation, micro services test automation, DevOps CI/CD integrations, Service virtualization, ETL test automation. The solution architect will define best in class testing practices, techniques and strategies that significantly increase the efficiency of the testing teams. The Solution architect will be accountable for defining and executing test strategies with automation as a core component to transform QA to enable agile and continuous testing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the team to identify and build automated tests into the software development and delivery pipeline (CI/CD) leveraging common frameworks
- Drive test quality through metrics and KPIs
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement standards, tools, processes and test design techniques to enable teams to deliver quality in an autonomous yet enterprise aligned manner
- Define best practices for test coverage for existing and new products. Includes both functional and nonfunctional quality aspects
- Work across teams to understand enterprise quality requirements and ensure adoption of core processes and standards
- Provide thought leadership and guide QA organization on Specialized testing expansion and adoption of emerging technologies - DevOps, CI/CD, AI/ML, IOT, Mobile testing
- 7+ years of experience in Test automation with various tools
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of test automation frameworks for functional and non-functional test automation UI, Micro service/API and ETL testing
- 1 to 2 years of experience in mobile test automation using Appium framework.
- 2+ years of hands with Java/Groovy, Python,SQL and other scripting languages
- Strong experience in implementing test automation for API, Micro Services using tools like SoapUI, Service V, Jmeter etc.
- Proven experience in implementing Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, RestAssured, Robot and other commercial/open source test automation frameworks
- 2+ years of experience integrating test automation into DevOPS CI/CD pipelines and developing continuous testing frameworks using tools like Jenkins, GIT/SVN/Bitbucket
- Hands on experience in driving proof of concepts with emerging technologies
- Knowledge of technologies like: BitBucket, Crucible, SonarQube, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, uDeploy
- Experienced in Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar and Dockerized deployments
- Experience in Data Virtualization solutions for effective test data management
- Understand integration, customization, performance and security/compliance requirements with AWS and other cloud providers
- Mobility Testing and exposure to cloud mobile solutions such as PerfectoMobile
- Experienced in emerging technologies AI/ML, Cloud enablement, solution Containerization etc.
- A strong understanding of Mainframe and Linux systems would be a plus
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours and Work Schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or related technical field is required or 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- ISTQB Certification in test automation is preferred
- AWS certification is preferred
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM (Monday to Friday) Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.