- Collect payments on predefined accounts through problem resolution, servicing and negotiation techniques.
- Adhere to policy and compliance guidelines regarding security of customer information.Includes Citizens, local, state and federal laws.
- Adhere to system documentation, policies and procedures to ensure accurate operational reporting.
- Review account status, advice customer of current status, and request additional information as needed on inbound / outbound calls.
- Ability to consistently and proficiently negotiate payments on accounts within all level stages of delinquency within one line of business.
- Insure operational goals are met as set by department standards.
- Achieve a quality score as set by department standards.
- Adheres to provided schedule.
- Determine account status based on system of record.
- Excellent oral communications; counseling and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and requirements with a consistent, positive attitude.
- Excellent data entry, typing skills, copy and paste and Keyboard Navigation Skills.
- Math aptitude.
- Familiarity with the usage of a predictive dialer and automatic call distributor.
- Maintain composure under pressure and in confrontational situations with customer.
- Make independent decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Organized work habits.
- Ability to perform in a production environment and meet monthly operational metric goals.
High School Diploma Hours and Work Schedule
Hours Per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 548980710Posted: 2020-02-13