The Transportation Driver position is located at Community Hospital East in Indianapolis, Indiana.Job Duties
- Provides transportation
- Maintains transportation and maintenance schedules
- Five years or more of driving experience
- Clean driving record as defined by Community Health Network policy
- Knowledge of traffic routes of Indianapolis and surrounding counties
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Chauffeur's license and/or commercial driving experience preferred.Skills
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to function independently
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- CPR skills
- Must possess, by specialized training and/or experience, specific age-specific competencies to deal with the needs of the patient population served
- Good visual, auditory, and coordination skills necessary to safely operate a motor vehicle
Must have mobility and the ability to lift 50 lbs., 35 lbs. over the head.Keywords:
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980716Posted: 2020-02-20