- The Collections and Recovery Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of a team collections call center team.
- Facilitate business plans, operationalprocedures and systems which support their department's long-term, strategic objectives as well as ensuring that staff are in compliance with these and other business policies.
- Create and maintain a customer focused, risk-averse operating model for areas of responsibility.
- Oversee small projects with direction from manager.
- Engage and motivate their colleagues by providing feedback and reinforcing desired behaviors.
- This role requires basic understanding and application of collections procedures and practices.
- Basic understanding of repossession and liquidation processes.
- Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and address sensitive issues.
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day problems.
High School Diploma Required
Hours and Schedule:
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5
#LI-CC1 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 548980733Posted: 2020-02-13