Who we are:
Pheasant Run Alzheimer's Special Care Center, a JEA Senior Living community, is an established and dedicated memory care community, where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful and unique to them. Through in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career, providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what Pheasant Run has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Apply via Indeed ad or Visit our JEA Senior Living Careers Page
Watch our Video or visit us on LinkedIn to learn more about JEA Senior Living
Responsible for ensuring that the facility is safe, attractive and well maintained and operating within the facility maintenance budget.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Relevant work experience (2 plus years preferred).
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills.
- Must be capable of maintaining full time attendance.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Work closely with Administrator and Director of Operations to help evaluate and find solutions to routine maintenance needs.
- Provide information regarding maintenance to the Administrator and/or Director of Operations through weekly/monthly reports.
- Care for the routine maintenance needs of the facility and its residents as if they were your own home and family.
- Assist the Administrator with fire and life safety training and drills.
- Be extremely familiar with life safety and all operational systems in the facility.
- Respond to resident/Administrator/staff requests for maintenance through maintenance reports and log system.
- Ensure 24-hour repair/response time for all daily maintenance requests.
- Minor repairs.
- Facility must be mechanically sound, safe, and well maintained. Interiors must be neat, paint and wall coverings clean, sound and chip/scratch free. Maintenance Director will have a keen sense of detail with regard to these items. Patching, painting and repair will be a major part of the maintenance program as well as carpet/floor care and maintenance.
- Grounds, building exterior and interior, signage are maintained year-round. Beds and lawns will be weeded and trimmed. Season foliage is also part of exterior maintenance plan.
Posting ID: 548980760Posted: 2020-02-13