The Paramedic/LPN position is located at Community Heart & Vascular.Job Duties
- The Paramedic/LPN functions as an Emergency Department team member.
- Assists the Registered Nurse and Physician with basic patient care.
- Assists with Advanced Cardiac Life Support care.
One year of experience working as Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technical, or Emergency Department Technician or LPNis preferred.
High school diploma or GED equivalent and graduate of a Paramedic training program.
Graduate of a recognized accredited school of practical nursing, or Graduate
from a nonaccredited school of practical nursing with three years related
professional nursing experience. License
- Current Paramedic licensure to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Indiana
- Must hold current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications
- Licensed as LPN by the Health Professions Bureau.
- Customer relations skills
- Medical terminology
- Aseptic technique and isolation
- Cardiac rhythm interpretation
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
EMT-P, paramedic, EMT, medic, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980764Posted: 2020-02-13