Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our MedCheck team located on the north side in Fishers, Indiana. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Medical Assistant will provide clinical support to providers and other clinical staff, assist in small procedures, rooming patients, triaging calls, starting IVs, phlebotomy, immunizations, medications/injections, ear lavage, calling patients with test results, vitals, ensure clinical environment is clean/stocked and ready for patient care, point of care testing, and patient education.
Your exceptional skills
Two years or more of acute or ambulatory experience required. EPIC or electronic medical charting experience a Plus! Excellent customer service skills; able to multitask; excellent communication skills.
Your exceptional qualifications as an LPN
Graduate of a recognized accredited school of practical nursing, or three years related professional nursing experience. Current Indiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license required.
Your exceptional qualifications as an MA
• Diploma from ABHES or CAAHEP accredited Medical Assistant training programORa Diploma from a non-accredited Medical Assistant program +5 years of experienceORaHigh School Diploma +7 years of experience
• Medical Assistant Certification required within 6 months of hire
• A commitment to Community Health Network's PRIIDE values
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly
• Communication skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with patients and staff
Additional Information:If unsure whether your MA program is accredited, please use the following link to ABHES or CAAHEP to verify. http://www.aama-ntl.org/medical-assisting/caahep-abhes-programs
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980772Posted: 2020-02-13