The Maintenance Technician position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community North Hospital. Job Duties
- Position is part of a team responsible for maintaining an environment of care which provides a safe, functional and clean treatment facility for patients, visitors and staff
- Ensures all critical, life safety and equipment systems are maintained to ensure their most efficient operational readiness
6 months minimum experience in electrical, mechanical or related maintenance experience Education
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- The role requires a working knowledge of maintenance principles, theories and operations
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Good oral and written communications skills - including reading and writing skills at a high school graduate level
- Ability to work with peers in a team situation
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980791Posted: 2020-02-13