The Floor Care Technician position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community Heart Hospital.Job Duties
- The Environmental Service Partner is responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary environment by performing periodic projects
- Will provide service in a professional and courteous manner
High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.License
No license required.
- Clear communication skills are necessary for written and oral instructions
- Must have ability to read, write, speak and understand English to communicate effectively with patients and staff
- Ability to work with others on various projects
- Ability to be a leader and a trainer
- Must be able to operate floor machines
- Must not have any lifting, bending, or climbing restrictions and able to lift, climb, bend, pull, push and operate heavy equipment
- Requires standing and/or walking approximately eight hours a day
- Must have ability to hear the spoken word as well as telephone and equipment alarms
- Sees well, with correction, at a distance of at least 20 feet and up close
No testing required.
environmental services, housekeeping, EVS, floor tech
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980819Posted: 2020-02-27