Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our School Nursing team located on the east side of Indianapolis in Warren Township. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The School Medical Assistant provides health services to facilitate optimal physical, mental, emotional and social growth and development for students within the schools. Cares for students with chronic health issues and helps identify health needs during the course of the school day. Supports health education, medication management, emotional support and referral to higher levels of care based on student needs. Supports the education process by working to assure the health of the students. Promotes healthy habits and overall health to strengthen maximum learning.
Your exceptional skills
Two years of experience working with pediatric patients required. Excellent communication skills; excellent team skills; compassionate and caring; accountable; self-directed.
Your exceptional qualifications
• Diploma from ABHES or CAAHEP accredited Medical Assistant training program OR a Diploma from a non-accredited Medical Assistant program +5 years of experience OR aHigh School Diploma +7 years of experience
• Medical Assistant Certification required within 6 months of hire
• A commitment to Community Health Network's PRIIDE values
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly
• Communication skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with patients and staff
Additional Information: If unsure whether your MA program is accredited, please use the following link to ABHES or CAAHEP to verify. http://www.aama-ntl.org/medical-assisting/caahep-abhes-programs
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980832Posted: 2020-02-13