Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Health Promotions team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community. Where you fit in
Your excellent qualifications
- The Health Coach provides holistic wellness coaching to program participants to include all aspects of well-being - physical, emotional, and social.
- Provides face-to-face coaching sessions, including initial health reviews, individual goal setting and appropriate follow-up.
- Provides assistance with any health risk assessments, limited health education seminars, small group discussions on health and wellness topics of interest, and will connect program participants to appropriate resources available through the community.
Your exceptional skills
- Two yearsMINIMUMof experience preferred in health related field.
- Face-to- face, long-term health coach experienceis the deal breaker for the ideal candidate and those without this experience will not be considered
- Ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate experience in areas such aschronic disease management,population health, andaccountable care
- Bachelor's Degree in health, wellness, or behavioral health related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong active listening skills in order to develop short and long term goals.
- Knowledgeable of health promotion and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to motivate others to make changes.
- Ability to plan and organize education and intervention programs.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Efficient in database management, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to facilitate group process, such as smoking cessation.
: Wellness coach, health coach, health and wellness, health promotion, community, hospital, employee, counseling Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements. Other benefits include:
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Engaging and compassionate, culture
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980838Posted: 2020-02-27