Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, "community" is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered - and we couldn't do it without you.Job Duties
The Manager Logistics is responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of patient transportation vehicle fleet.
- Goals aligned with network goals as well as goals set forth by corporate partners.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and taking action to implement new/revised policies and workflows to improve.
- Managing day to day customer relationships between internal/external referral sources and corporate partners.
- Assisting in developing and recommending sub-departmental short and long term goals (including budget) with Service Excellence Director.
- Developing plans to accomplish agreed upon goals.
- Formulating policy and related procedures for the department and secures appropriate approvals.
- Enforcing Network and departmental policy and procedures.
- Performing other responsibilities as required for the effective, safe, or efficient functioning/operation of the program.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 2+ years of leadership experience required.
- Active and Valid Indiana Driver's License.
- Analytical ability to assist in: developing goals; planning policies and procedures; analyzing inventory levels and budgets; and resolving operational problems.
- The interpersonal ability to interact with all levels of the Network, both Acute and Ambulatory, vendors, the Network Foundation, and communicate with peers in other organizations.
- The managerial ability to supervise the planning organizing, and directing of activities of a small customer service department.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.
Posting ID: 548980875Posted: 2020-02-13