Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Patient Experience team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community. Where you fit in
Your exceptional skills and qualifications
- The Patient Experience Advocate serves as a member of the Community Health Network Patient Experience team in a multifaceted capacity
- This role works with Community Health Network patients and family members, primarily by phone and email, to capture the voice of the customer and share these experiences with network leadership.
- 3 years of customer service experience within healthcare preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; College degree preferred
- Excellent communication, relationship, and analytical skills
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks
- Exceptional written and presentation skills; able to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences including executive-level
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, OneNote)
- Self-directed, strong self-awareness and adaptable to complex team environments
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
The following are required within 6 months of hire: Relationship development training; Diversity training; HIPPA/PHI education; Incident reporting; Electronic Medical Record, MIDAS, and Microsoft competencies. The following functions describe the essential duties of this role.Individuals in this role may not perform all of these duties, or may perform additional, related duties not listed here:
Your life with Community
- Is able to demonstrate effective time management by organizing workload and completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Coordinates patient and consumer feedback provided to the Office of Patient Experience and advocates for the best possible care, outcomes, and patient/family perceptions
- Follows up with department managers in a professional manner utilizing evidence-based feedback from MIDAS
- Generates patient experience reports as assigned
- Gather and enter data in appropriate databases to ensure accurate reporting for team functions
- Communicates in a professional and empathetic manner to all patients, family members, and Network (affiliated) employees
- Is comfortable and efficient using needed technology(Midas, Epic, OneNote, Jabber, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Is familiar with the patient concern referral process and is comfortable speaking with CHNw leadership in a professional and efficient manner to insure that a thorough review is completed of all patient feedback
- Will carefully document all of the patient's concerns and will ensure that each is referred appropriately and responded to
- Is a willing and cooperative member of the OPX (Office of Patient Experience) Advocacy team who ensures appropriate communication with team members and plays an active role in daily work flow.
- Will monitor their patient concern worklist to ensure that all regulatory deadlines are met and all CHNw policies are followed
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Patient advocate, experience, service, empathy, community, hospitalApply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980898Posted: 2020-02-13