Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our information technology team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.Where you fit in
The IT Business Analyst serves as a facilitator between IT and one or more business areas for requirements elicitation purposes for products and services. You will examines the business needs to ensure needs are valid, understood and met. You will assist in defining business and IT requirements for major/complex business change initiatives as well as the functional design of business process and business system solutions.Your exceptional skills
Your ability to demonstrate complex root cause analysis and problem solving capabilities will drive your success. Your knowledge of defined software development methodologies will guide execution of work throughout the development lifecycle. Your exceptional qualifications
Your life with Community
- Bachelor degree in clinical or information technology related field required.
- 2 + years of experience in clinical and/or information technology field serving as a business analyst required.
- Foundations level ITIL education preferred.
- Strong experience with ITSM software preferred.
- Familiarity with IT technologies - network and computing architecture; Microsoft operating systems and Office tools; Web-based applications and deployments
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980926Posted: 2020-02-13