Colleague Technology Services is looking for a Senior Engineer who has a broad knowledge on all End User Technologies. This individual would be involved on all related End User technologies and it will be responsible for tracking, escalating and report issues throughout Colleague Technologies Services products. The individual will need to bring knowledge across Desktop, Collaboration, Messaging, Mobility, Change Management, Vendor Management and Risk assessment solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Technologies can include messaging & collaboration, directory services & GPO, remote access, operating systems, virtual compute, device management, mobility, productivity applications, application discovery, workstation build, package and delivery, browser control, advanced administrative scripting.
- Troubleshoot complex application issues within the end user environment.
- Develop automated tools for information gathering and configuration changes within the workstation environment
- Provide technical guidance based on business line solution requirements.
- Develop Windows 10 images and package deployment process
- Manage Print servers and managed printing capabilities
- Experience in all aspects of application and workstation management
- Experiencing working on merger and acquisitions transition plans for desktop and applications
- Expert on Windows 7 and 10
- Experience with various migration tools from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Office PP
- Exposure to Jabber Collaboration tools
- Experience packaging and deployment with SCCM
- Experience operating in a regulatory environment, healthcare, banking etc.
- Expert knowledge in several of the following: directory services & GPO, remote access, operating systems, virtual compute, device management, mobility, productivity applications, application discovery, workstation build, package and delivery, browser control, advanced administrative scripting..
- Working knowledge of Software Packaging
- Familiarity with traditional and Citrix software delivery methodologies
- Critical thinker is required, ability to research and collaborate effectively
- Clear Communication Skills and technically proficient level including understanding of good documentation practices
- Familiar with Managed printing solutions
- Experience with MAC OS desired
- Ability to carry over calls for resolution during priority 1 and 2 incident management
- Work across all Technology Services team's to understand the technology and help drive resolution to backlogs.
- Act as a product owner to engage staff to focus on issues and develop plans for resolution.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours & Work Schedule
- Bachelor's degree required
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.