We are seeking an energetic and reliable professional to join as a Deposit Operations SeniorSpecialist. This role serves isin call centerwithin our Retirement Services department.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Receiving customer and branch calls, including answering pone, greeting customers and displaying an upbeat, helpful demeanor in order to create a positive first impression
- Listening to customers & letting them fully explain issues, asking questions for clarification, maintaining composure and conveying a sense of empathy in order to fully understand customer's issue
- Adapting the communication rate of speech, inflection, tone, and content in order to facilitate customer understanding and comfort
- Explains policies and products to customers and branch colleagues, providing accurate information in response to inquiries about IRA products and services
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer serviceand interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Prior customer service experience required, 2-4 years of customer service experience prefered
HS or equivalent required Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 6:00pm (40 hour schedule/hours vary) Monday - Friday and 1-2 Saturdays per month, 9:00am - 2:00pm. Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.