Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our CHNw Foundation team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community. Where you fit in
Your exceptional qualifications
- The Strategic Engagement Specialist manages the planning and implementation of strategic engagement opportunities for Community Health Network Foundation.
- Provides support and counsel to the Development Team, creating, managing, and evaluating events and special activities that deepen relationships with donors and prospects and moves them across the Donor Commitment Continuum.
- Manages development learning opportunities for physicians, caregivers, leaders, board members, staff, volunteer committees, and other partners engaged in Community's philanthropic mission.
- Supervises vendors involved in the production of all strategic engagement opportunities.
Your exceptional skills
- Five years of experience working in development/fundraising, project management, client relationship management, marketing, communications, or related field.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills and event production competency.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills for interacting with donors, caregivers, and co-workers.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and service orientation.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills to manage project budgets, timelines, and results.
: Foundation, fundraising, philanthropy, event planning Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980946Posted: 2020-02-13