The Citizens Access (CAX) Program Manager position; The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the strategy, business data and technology to help guide the business in strategic initiatives, execution of projects and performing complex and root cause analysis in order to drive the business. The candidate is responsible for scheduling, quality, leading effective workgroups, assigning tasks, escalating risks and reports on status. The candidate will work closely with Head of Delivery, CFG Data partners, CAX Operations, CAX leadership team, Deposit Operations leadership team as well as business partners across the organization and our Vendors. A successful candidate will be someone who has the agility to react and effectively manage competing priorities, and will thrive in a role where every day brings something new.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Pod Participation: In an agile environment, work on various CAX neighborhood pods to identify system requirements as it relates to business, compliance and /or regulations to ensure the delivery and integrity of the CAX systems.
- Conversion Management: Create, and manage the project scope, constraints and schedule according to work plan.
- System Knowledge: Maintain a high level of Deposit systems knowledge, including the core platform /applications, Items processing and other ancillary applications used by the teams. Also, must be knowledgeable in areas of workflow to realize impact on departments and to assist with problems and make recommendations for change.
- Product Support: Own product support with external partners regarding data requests, work with product team to ensure support teams have proper stories and acceptance criteria, and meet data integration needs.
- Data Transmission: Assist in Data (transmissions or client data) related creation of detailed test scenarios and edge cases.
- Collaboration: Work with CFG Data partners as requests arise (DataLake, eMDM, Transmissions).
- Communication: Communicates effectively across Operational teams, leading the management communication session to provide updates on production issues, concerns, sharing status, issues and upcoming deliverables.
- Business Management & Planning: Create and implement operational or functional business plans aligned with the overall business strategy and organizational policy to ensure the business unit within the span of control has the capacity and capability to meet the agreed objectives.
- Process/Continuous Improvement: Identify and initiate projects, including automation, within the operational area that will enable improvement of overall business unit performance and enhance customer experience.
- Customer Service: Champion strong customer service attitudes and values.
- Risk Management: Accountable for the identification (self-identification) and minimizing risk across areas of responsibility; Working with Operations managers and Risk to ensure all risk issues are identified timely, communicated and effectively reported, tracked and closed timely.
- Stakeholder Management: Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, contributing to the effective operation of the business unit, including the documentation of the system and internal controls
- Support various ad-hoc requests
- 5 + years relevant business experience
- Experience of delivering change in a complex, fast- paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of and demonstrable skill in using continuous improvement methodologies and tools
- Ability to quickly understand the dynamics of a new department and quickly make positive impact
- Strong ability to analyze data, identify trends, formulate proposals and determine meaningful data. Operationalize insights through development of dashboards, tools and processes
- Familiarity with workflow and reporting tools
- Outstanding customer service orientation and product knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective networking and relationship building skills
- Acts as a change agent
- Commitment to quality and efficiency
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to deliver impactful concise messages to senior executives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours and Work Schedule
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F 8-5
#LI-Sourcer6 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.