The Security Officer-Days position is located at Community North Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Security Officerserves to provide an overall environment of safety.
- Serves and supports the patient delivery system, minimizing disruption, renders service support as needed to run hospital operations, and strives to provide an exceptional positive experience to all people.
Safety and Security experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and/or equivalent experience in Public Safety is preferred.
- Must complete the Basic Officer Training 80 hour program provided by the department.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Valid Indiana State Gun permit within 1 year of employment.
- Hazmat Certification Operations Level within 1 year of employment.
- CPR/AED Trained within 1 year of employment.
- Written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with peers in a team environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
Officer, security guard, patrol
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980973Posted: 2020-02-13