The Integrated Marketing Manager, in collaboration with their assigned marketing execution pod, ensures flawless execution of marketing activities to enable the division to acquire new customers and deepen relationships to drive growth for the bank while reducing risk and cost. The Marketing execution pods adopt agile-like practices such as shared goals and cross-training to gain flexibility to manage workload across team members.
The Integrated Marketing Manager will bridge the gap between strategy and execution to lead and execute quarterly Marketing campaigns and other marketing activities in support of our strategic goals. The role will focus on quarterly planning and integrated campaign execution, cross-channel integration and launching new marketing programs.
The Integrated Marketing Manager will collaborate with colleagues within their pod, line of business stakeholders, and various marketing teams while ensuring an excellent customer experience. Key marketing team partners include Social & Editorial, Brand & Advertising, and Digital Sales. They will own and integrate with these partners via individual integration calls, line of business meetings, and monthly Marketing Playbook meetings.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Quarterly Integrated Marketing Campaign Execution (30%)
- Manage quarterly planning calendar
- Partner with Product Marketing Strategy team to plan and execute Integrated Marketing Plans
- Lead integration meetings to track progress and resolve open action items
- Cross-channel Integration (30%)
- Lead integration across marketing channels to ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience
- Primary point of contact for Social & Editorial, Brand & Advertising, and Digital Sales teams
- Execute New or Changed Marketing Programs (30%)
- Partner with strategy and other stakeholders to develop, design and execute new or revised strategies across multiple channels
- Identify and execute solutions to current problems
- Operations (10%)
- Pod Budget Manager:
- Primary point-of-contact for Funding Account manager
- Ensure all pod spend is accurately submitted in OneView tool
- Ensure all pod spend is submitted on-time and kept updated
- Process improvement
- 5+ years marketing experience - including campaign management experiences as well as experience in product marketing or product management
- Ability to plan, develop and implement comprehensive multi-channel marketing programs including writing creative briefs and driving data-driven testing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and nurture relationships, influence key stakeholders, and resolve conflicts independently to mutually agreeable solutions
- Proven ability to deliver through large teams with strong people management skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Experience with new product/program launches and development of go-to-market launch plans
- Track record of developing creative solutions and strategies to complex problems
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, high sense of urgency and ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Experience in financial services and/or a large corporation
- Computer proficiency including: MS Office (specifically Power Point and Excel)
- Experience with MRM systems a plus
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours and Work Schedule
- Bachelor's degree required
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.