TheBusinessSupport Leadposition will possess the strategic and analytical skills to help guide the business in strategic initiatives, execution of projects and performing complex analysis and root cause analysis in order to drive business recommendations. The BusinessSupport Lead will work closely with the head of Business Support, the Deposit Operations senior leadership team as well as business partners across the organization such as Product, Risk and Technology. A successful candidate will be someone who has the agility to react and effectively manage competing priorities, and will thrive in a role where every day brings something new.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work in conjunction with Operations managers, Technology, Compliance, Risk, and multiple business lines to identify requirements as it relates to business, compliance and /or regulations that affect the Deposit Applications, products and operations teams.
- Establish Change Management process, schedule and facilitate meetings engaging all applicable stakeholders, identifying problems and ensuring related changes are in sync with process/ procedures.
- Prepare in-depth analysis on potentially complex issues and present findings to leadership.Analyzes and monitors complex production problems as they relate to the Operations teams systems. Works with managers/customers to ensure incidents are documented and report on appropriate resolution and any potential remediation requirements.
- Maintains a high level of Deposit systems knowledge, including mainframe applications as well as Item processing and other ancillary applications used by the teams. Also, must be knowledgeable in areas of workflow to realize impact on departments and to assist with problems and make recommendations for change.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings with Operations resources to establish priorities, identify problems and ensure project timelines are on schedule and develop reporting
- Communicates effectively across Operational teams, leading the management communication session to provide updates on production issues, concerns, sharing as to status, issues and upcoming deliverables.
- Assists in assuring department policies and procedures and compliance training are updated and completed appropriately.
- Support various ad-hoc requests across the teams.
- Challenge "the way we've always done it" and identify where opportunities exist to simplify, streamline and make a process more efficient.
- Act as a liaison with Compliance, Risk, Technology, and Operations teams to ensure that all system changes are identified timely, properly installed, communicated and effectively reported.
- Working with Operations managers and Risk ensure all risk issues are identified timely, communicated and effectively reported and tracked.
- Consult with appropriate business lines and operations teams in the development of new products, services or processes including the documentation of the system and internal controls.
- Assists in the development, analysis and reporting of monthly reporting including forward looking financial projections, related to budget and staffing, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Represent the business at appropriate group/ divison forums or meetings which may include preparation of executive presentations.
- Provide bi-weekly status reports to management including accomplishments, outstanding problems and risk issues across Deposit Operations.
Education:Hours and Work Schedule
- 5 - 10 years relevant business experience
- 2 - 5 years project management experience
- Thorough knowledge of multiple Deposit system applications, Deposit products including Retirement and the Business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of management, in a highly demanding, deadline driven environment with a proven record of building, maintaining stakeholders relationships and fostering collaboration and innovative thinking across divisions
- Analytical ability to analyze data identifies trends, formulate proposals and determine how it equates to meaningful data. Operationalize insights through development of dashboards, tools and processes.
- Experience with system development life cycle and principles of project management life cycle.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi task, prioritize and work independently
- Ability to work under own initiative and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management / organization skills; goal driven while also meeting day to day business needs.
- Excellent PC skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook
- Ability to prepare executive level presentations
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am- 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
#LI-AP1 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.