This is a Citizens Access (CAX) Online Account Opening (OAO) Lead position; the successful candidate will possess the strategic and analytical skills to help guide the business in strategic initiatives, execution of projects and performing complex analysis and root cause analysis in order to drive business recommendations around online account opening. The candidate will work closely with Head of Delivery, CAX Operations, the CAX leadership team, the Deposit Operations leadership team as well as business partners across the organization and our Vendor. A successful candidate will be someone who has the agility to react and effectively manage competing priorities, and will thrive in a role where every day brings something new.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance and implement best practices: In an agile environment, work on various CAX neighborhood pods to identify requirements as it relates to business, compliance and /or regulations that support the online account opening process.
- Business Management & Planning: Create and implement operational or functional business plans aligned with the overall business strategy and organizational policy to ensure the business unit within the span of control has the capacity and capability to meet the agreed objectives.
- Process/Continuous Improvement: Identify and initiate improvement projects within the operational area that will enable improvement of overall business unit performance.
- Customer Service: Champion strong customer service attitudes and values.
- Risk Management: Be accountable for the identification (self-identification) and minimizing risk across areas of responsibility; Working with Operations managers and Risk ensure all risk issues are identified, communicated, tracked, effectively reported and closed timely.
- Stakeholder Management: Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business to contribute to the effective operation of the business unit.
- Managing Change: Proactively identify opportunities for change to add value to the achievement of business objectives and enhance customer experience.
- Collaborate: Consult with appropriate business line in the development of new products, services or processes including systems documentation and internal controls
- Prepare in-depth analysis on potentially complex issues and present findings to leadership
- Maintain a high level of deposit systems knowledge. Must be knowledgeable in areas of workflow to realize impact on departments, assist with problems and make recommendations for change.
- Communication: Communicate effectively across Operational teams, leading the management communication session regarding your subject matter to provide updates on production issues, concerns, share status, issues and upcoming deliverables.
- Assist in assuring department policies, procedures and compliance training are updated and completed appropriately.
- Support various ad-hoc requests
- 5 + years relevant business experience, including Deposit Operations, Branch or Online Banking
- Experience of delivering change in a complex, fast- paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of and demonstrable skill in using continuous improvement methodologies and tools
- Ability to quickly understand the dynamics of a new department and quickly make positive impact
- Ability to analyze data identifies trends, formulate proposals and equate it to meaningful data. Operationalize insights through development of dashboards, tools and processes.
- Outstanding customer service orientation and product knowledge
- Highly effective networking and relationship building skills
- Act as an change agent
- Commitment to quality and efficiency
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to deliver impactful concise messages to senior executives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours and Work Schedule
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F 8-5
#LI-Sourcer6 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.