As a Brokerage Services - Contact Center Specialist - you will provide world class customer service experience to our Wealth Management clients specifically in the areas of equity, fixed income, managed money, structured products, annuities, insurance, and mutual funds. This includes research, review and resolution of all incoming call requests and work item review.
You will collaborate with our Financial Consultants as well as other departments to ensure prompt and accurate resolution to all customer contact center phone requests and inquiries. Emphasis on high quality interactions and a customer first culture are the focus. Qualifications
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Financial service background, strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a contact center environment, preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to enhance the customer experience
- Quality Driven, Proactive, Customer Centric culture emphasized
- Ability to handle complex issues, including the ability to diagnose root causes and resolve them timely and within set SLA standards
- Self-motivated attitude with a desire to succeed
- Desire to learn about the financial services industry and build upon knowledge gained to promote our company
- Ability to Problem solve customer issues efficiently and effectively
- Ability to prioritize requests in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible team player and ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.