As a successful member of theClient Services team you will be asked to meet and exceed department service and quality standards, while maintaining consistent levels of communication withexternal customers and colleagues.Specialist will perform root cause analysis to identify potential solutions and process improvement opportunities for recurring service issues. In addition, they will support the implementation of solutions that will ultimately improve Service Level, decrease operational effort, and increase the overall client experience.
You will also be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Serve cash management and Commercial Card customers via request received by telephone, Chat or email.
- Research and train clients on all products offered.
- Independently service both internal and external customers on a wide variety of Commercial Card & cash management products, services and technical issues through all incoming channels.
- Diagnose, prioritize, resolve and/or escalate all technical, system, or procedural issues.
- Partner with various operational support staff in the reconciliation of client problems while attempting to limit future occurrences.
- Proactively advise management of impending problems or obstacles to meeting service standards.
Candidates must possess excellentverbal/written, time management, ability to multitask, interpersonal skills.The candidate mustbe goal driven with a desire toproductivity goals; including meeting day to day business needs, with advanced problem solving skills/ability to negotiate through difficult situations.
- 1+ Years of customer service and Call Center experience; banking experienced preferred
- Excellent phone communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily workload
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced work environment
- Computer proficiency and acumen
- Self motivated attitude with a desire to succeed
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize trends (Ability to exercise considerable independent judgment and attention to detail)
High School (GED Equivalent), Bachelor's Degree preferred. Hours and Schedule:
Sun - Off
Tuesday - 10:30pm -7:00 AM
Wed - 10:30pm -7:00 AM
Thursday - 10:30pm -7:00 AM
Friday -10:30pm -7:00 AM
Sat 10:30pm -7:00 AM
(Flexibility to Work remote) Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.