The Staffing Assisting role is located in Fishers, Indiana. Duties
- The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the generation, prioritization, and processing of the Resource Team and Nursing schedules
- This position fills staffing needs, assigns floats, Resources Team, PRN, and agency personnel
- Makes recommendations for rearranging staff based and Director input and/or computerized staffing guidelines with acuity interface
Prefer 2-3 years of healthcare staffing experience.Education
High school diploma or GED equivalent required; two (2) years of college education preferred.Skills
- Comfortable working with office equipment such as computers and photocopier
- Must have good command of English grammar and excellent telephone skills
- Must be able to perform detailed activities and have good organizational skills
- Must be independent in maintaining necessary employee specific and unit specific information
- Must illustrate a high degree of confidentiality and maturity
- Ability to react to situations in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Ability to work in a setting with frequent interruptions
- Must exemplify patience in dealing with employees
- Must show flexibility in working assigned weekends and shifts
The Staffing Assistant position is part time, 24 hours/week - 2, 12 hour shifts. The hours are rotating nights from 8:00pm - 8:00am including every other weekend.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548981026Posted: 2020-02-27