The Environmental Service Partner position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community Hospital.Job Duties
The Environmental Service Partner is responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary environment. Will provide service in a professional and courteous manner.Experience
No previous experience required.Education
High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.License
No license required.Skills
- Must have ability to read, write, speak and understand English to communicate effectively with patients and staff.
- Ability to work well with others on various assignments.
- Demonstrates initiative in performing additional tasks.
No testing required. Additional Information
- Performs cleaning of areas assigned in order to provide high quality as required by Joint Commission and State Board of Health.
- Must be able to lift, bend, push, and pull; requires standing and/or walking approximately eight hours a day.
- Cannot have lifting restrictions.
- Ability to see well, with correction, at a distance of at least 20 feet and up close.
environmental services, housekeeping, EVS
Posting ID: 548981033Posted: 2020-02-20