Seeking an experienced healthcare banker to join our growing team. This banker will be responsible for managing existing relationships, new business development, and cross-selling the Bank's platform. Target market includes emerging growth, corporate and sponsor-backed companies in the pharma & life sciences and medical device subsectors. As the 11th largest bank in the U.S. (ranked by deposits) and top-10 ranking for all Middle Market league table categories, this is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing franchise. About Citizen Healthcare Banking:
Citizens Healthcare Banking is a specialized industry vertical within Citizens Commercial Banking, a division of Citizens Financial Group,Inc. (NYSE: CFG). Our team of experienced healthcare bankers helps corporations and sponsor-owned entities execute on valuable business opportunities by offering a full range of wholesale banking products and services, including financing, capital markets, M&A advisory, treasury management, currency and interest rate risk management and leasing. Responsibilities:
- Generate new client acquisitions and up tier existing client relationships.
- Actively coordinate with cross-sell partners to facilitate the sale of additional Bank products.
- Leverage deep knowledge of healthcare industry to drive dialogue and deliver tailored financial solutions to clients and prospects.
- Develop strategic relationships with centers of influence (COIs) and other referral sources.
- Maintain membership in various healthcare industry groups.
- Actively partner with portfolio management, leveraged finance, capital markets and risk management on all approvals and committee requirements.
- Lead client planning and demonstrate proficiency with key products
- 7+ years of healthcare banking experience and exhibited competency in client relationship management, cross-selling and credit structuring.
- Candidate should be a seasoned, credit trained banker who has thrived in a credit intensive environment.
- Displays a deep understanding of leverage lending including complex capital structures, covenant structures and loan documentation.
- Exhibit skill at negotiation and the development of loan structuring options in partnership with Capital Markets.
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated desire to succeed and drive business.
- Exhibits comprehensive written and verbal communication skills.
- Reputation as a team player.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Masters degree preferred.
- Series 7& 63 licenses
#LI-Sourcer4 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.