Responsible for underwriting the basic product offerings for the business unit. For home equity underwriting his includes the suite of home equity applications.
- Ensure material information captured in the application is accurate at time of review.
- Proactively suggest program alternatives within their product capabilities for customer who do not qualify for terms initially submitted.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in the analysis of required documentation while mitigating organization risk through appropriate decision making.
- Meet or exceed productivity levels established by Management and credit quality standards set forth by Citizens Bank, while responding timely to quality control and audit reviews when requested.
- Knowledge of all income sources, including the ability to interpret income tax returns.
- Basic knowledge of all legal, compliance and regulatory requirements for product set.
- Provide exceptional customer service in all written and verbal communications to both internal and external customers
Hours and Work Schedule
- 2 years Mortgage or equity processing or junior underwriting experience in a lending institution.
- Self-directed with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and evaluate complex income documentation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a production environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
Hours per Week:40 hours
Work Schedule:Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 548981044Posted: 2020-02-13