The Lead Environmental Service Partner is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community South Hospital.
- The Lead Environmental Service Partner assists Supervisor or Director in maintaining and executing high quality department standards by keeping department leadership informed of the conditions of the assigned areas.
- Assists the department leadership in motivating and training the environmental services staff to ensure high quality service on the applicable shift.
- Serves as a mentor to co-workers to enhance job-related growth and service standard development within the department.
- Helps in the documentation and communication of department standards to co-workers and department leadership.
- The Lead Environmental Service Partner is not responsible for: Budget; Calling in staff not on the schedule without supervisor / director authorization.
- Approving overtime or time sheets.
- Conducting performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, or creating or maintaining the department's work schedule, however, the input of incumbents in the Lead position may be asked by department leadership to help formulate decisions.
- Six months of housekeeping experience. Past leadership experience is preferred
- Within six months of employment, a competency in floor care processes is required. Basic computer skills in order to navigate EPIC and Outlook efficiently will also be required within this timeframe.
High school diploma or GED equivalentSkills
- Ability to prioritize assigned duties
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and staff to build positive rapport
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Possess excellent customer service skills
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548981065Posted: 2020-02-20