Community Health Network knows that putting patients first means having highly skilled nurses on every unit, in each location and in all of the communities, we serve.
If you are passionate about working with individuals, groups and communities to improve the lives of others, then you should check us out. At Community, we value every employee Caregiver, knowing that our success is directly related to the efforts of our dedicated staff.
The PositionThis position is located in Kokomo in our ER department. The RN case management team is deeply committed to providing patient-centered care and outstanding service, delivered with respect. We are professionals who positively affect our patient's lives, providing a dynamic and truly compassionate experience and are accountable for the care, coordination, and discharge planning of inpatient and observation services.
Case Managers are responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of services across the continuum of care to ensure quality patient outcomes and appropriate utilization of health care services. We are responsible for supporting the healthcare team towards a smooth transition from one level of care to another in support of the patient/family.
The overall goal of the position is to enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integrating and functions of case management, utilization review and management, and discharge planning.
Skills• Competency in relationship building and social interactions; Excellent communication and collaboration
• Role model attributes such as a positive attitude, approachable and calm demeanor with the ability to defuse challenging situations in a professional manner
• Model expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs
Required Education & Licensing
• Two years recent clinical experience or three years of recent hospital case management experience
• Graduate of an Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing (or 3+ years of RN experience)
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency required; Certification in Case Management preferred (CCM or ACMA)
Talk about a great professional career growth opportunity!
Community Health Network offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career. We are passionate about your development and work-life balance.
From paid training opportunities to ample time off, here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working for Community Health Network:
• Competitive compensation
• State of the ART Technology, procedures and cutting edge research
• Outstanding opportunities for career growth, tuition reimbursement, professional credentialing and advancement
• Unwavering support from an award-winning team of health care professionals and clinicians
• Leadership that understands, is passionate and cares about your work-life balance
• 401k Benefits
• PTO (paid-time-off)
Posting ID: 548981078Posted: 2020-02-13