Do you want to be part of a team that revolutionizes how a Financial Services firm interacts with its customers? Do you have a demonstrated track record of generating data-driven solutions and a passion for delivering the best customer experience?
The Data Insights & Strategy team is an analytics, tracking and reporting group with a mission to proactively anticipate and predict our customers and prospects behaviors, using data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for the Digital & Experience Design team at Citizens. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our team, and your work will play a critical role in delivering a world-class customer experience and driving performance for the Digital team.
To help with this, we're looking for an outstanding Digital Analytics Implementation and Reporting Partner - someone who has vast experience on the Adobe Analytics and Experience Cloud with a focus on Ensighten Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics and/or AdOps. In this role, you will be asked to implement and validate Adobe tagging including technical configuration in Ensighten - ensuring that tags fire properly and data flows so that reporting accurately captures the desired actions and behaviors as your prime function. Ways you will make a difference:
- Manage, consult and execute technical implementation of Adobe Analytics tagging across Citizens Bank sites and digital assets in Ensighten Tag Manager
- Oversee tagging implementation and configuration of Ensighten Tag Manager
- Validate and troubleshoot tagging & tracking issues as they occur - communicating status/next steps until resolution with all relevant stakeholders
- Work with internal teams & partners in support of tagging needs/management (approvals) for eCommerce reporting, Paid advertising, testing (Adobe Target), etc.
- Create and maintain tagging documentation as well as manage technical requirements
- Catalog tagging implemented on Citizens Bank sites and beyond
- Assist in the development of customer servicing reporting and tracking requirements for products and features across Online Banking and Citizens Bank Mobile App
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams (Marketing, Digital Sales, Digital Banking, etc.) to provide tracking solutions and analysis specific to each particular team's needs
- Experience with Adobe Analytics implementation required, reporting a plus
- 2+ years experience with Ensighten in web and mobile app environments
- Proven track record of success with managing Adobe Analytics tagging and configuring Ensighten, including strong understanding of: data layers, tagging, variables, custom metric set up
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and/or e-commerce
Hours & Work Schedule
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field required
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.