The Business Banking Loan Closing & Documentation Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate due diligence, closing, documentation, and booking of small business credits in accordance with policies and procedures.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Effectively work with partners, customers, legal, and third parties to coordinate and clear all due diligence and conditions of approval.
• Draft and/or review loan closing documentation in accordance with approved terms and conditions.
• Booking and funding activities for new facilities, modifications, and renewals.
• Successfully manage a loan pipeline of ~50 transactions; communicating clearly and timely to partners and customers on status and conditions.
• Ensures all activities meet Bank, departmental, and regulatory expectations. Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a business/commercial lending environment with knowledge of customary products, practices and policies.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and team-oriented.
- Ability to manage and resolve moderately complex problems.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively manage a pipeline of credits, independently prioritizing activities.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment while maintaining service level agreements.
- Experience with AFS, Relay, and Content Manager are all pluses.
Hours and Work Schedule:
- High School or equivalent (GED) required
- Associate's Degree or higher is preferred
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
#LI-AP1 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.