The Commercial Loan Operations Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing Commercial and Business Banking payments, advances, incoming/outbound wires and loan maintenance. The specialist will also be responsible for analyzing and solving operational, system or customer issues.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing AFS and mailbox queues
- Process monetary and non-monetary requests within established deadlines and high quality standards
- Provide exceptional customer service while adhering to Bank policies, controls and regulatory requirements to mitigate operational and reputational risk
- Communicate with business partners to address processing questions and resolutions
- Identify processing gaps utilizing current knowledge and experience
- Adhere to written procedures and maintain minimal error rate
- Assist in development of procedures and training materials to maximize efficiency for customers
- Create and maintain daily productivity reports
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while successfully prioritizing multiple requests
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, analytical and organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- 3+ years in working in Operations environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and Access database
- Loan servicing experience preferred
Bachelors Degree preferred Hours and Schedule:
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.