We are currently hiring a limited number of candidates for our Mortgage Loan Officer Trainee program which provides the gateway to a fulfilling salescareer in the Mortgage industry. With our structured 6 month training program we will provide you with the knowledge, tools and capabilities to transition to a career as a Mortgage Loan Officer. All you need to bring is a successful track record in a sales roleand a motivated and 'self starter' attitude. With the support of a dedicated Sales Manager to help you every step of the way, you will spend your first six months completing our comprehensive training plan within which time we expect you will be closing your first mortgage deal!
Citizens Bank is honored to be a top Lender in the Mortgage sector and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate. We welcome applications from within our current Citizens Bank footprint.
After graduation, you will transition to a full-time Mortgage Loan Officer position.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gather any additional required information. It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives. As a Mortgage Loan Officer your primary responsibilities include:
- Go above and beyond for customers: Aspire to deliver world class customer service
- Drive sales through service: Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Partner with your Citizens Bank Business lines: Create more referral opportunities by partnering with your aligned Citizens Branch(es), Wealth Advisors and Business Banking colleagues
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards success
- Maximize personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self-motivation, and adaptability to achieve company and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
Why Work for Us
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in sales.
- 5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in banking / financial services
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish relationships with local referral networks
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.