This is the job description for BANQUET HOUSE PERSON
Job Title: Banquet Setup
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Banquet Manager
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To set up all meetings, meal functions and audio visual equipment in accordance with hotel and company policies. To facilitate all customer requests in a timely and courteous manner.
1. Completes all work assignments and follows all instructions directed by supervisor or shift
2. Ensures all water, amenities, audio-visual and breaks are in room at least 15 minutes prior to
start of meeting.
3. Complies with all customer needs for additional equipment and supplies and conveys the
additional charge to the guest. Notifies supervisor to add to the guest check.
4. Displays good customer relation skills. Takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
5. Sets up and cleans all meeting and meal function rooms in accordance with company and hotel
6. Freshens all meeting rooms during meal breaks by replacing ashtrays, changing cloths if
necessary, refilling candy jars, replacing water glasses, refilling water pitchers, and removing
garbage from meeting areas and break tables.
7. Assists with meal service and breakdown as needed. Assists in getting banquet guest checks
signed and turned in to the front office for proper posting.
8. Follows all energy conservation guidelines as well as safety procedures.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Do the same task over and over frequently in the same way.
3. Stand and walk for long periods of time.
4. Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
5. Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience None required
Posting ID: 549063183Posted: 2020-02-18