At CKA Management, we know that it’s our people who make us great. That’s why we believe in hiring only the best talent—those individuals truly committed to delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
We invest in our employees by training and developing them for the wonderful growth opportunities we provide throughout the company. If you have the energy and ambition to develop a career without limits, and if you are willing to give our customers value, quality, and the best possible service, then you are at the right company!
As a Wendy’s Breakfast Leader, you'll enjoy:
Plenty of work-related perks such as company health benefits, 401k with employer match, provided uniforms, meal discounts, and advancement opportunities. This position is an entry-level, supervisory position at Wendy's, so by taking on this role, you're taking your first big step to a potentially huge restaurant management career.
• 1-2 years’ experience in the restaurant industry is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to work 5:30am-10:30am
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong personal and communication skills, ability to professionally address any performance issues
• Flexibility - both with responsibilities and availability
• Inter-mediate computer skills, ability to quickly learn new systems
• Positive attitude and demeanor, good customer service skills
• Ability to conduct mentoring style training and developmental practices
• Accountability and reliability
• The Breakfast Manager will need to maintain a professional appearance while providing excellent customer service with the Wendy’s fast food restaurant team
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manages food and labor costs
• Trains, monitors, and reinforces food safety procedures
• Executes company policies and procedures
• Monitors food inventory levels
• Provides proper training for team members
• Anticipates and identifies problems and initiates appropriate corrective action
• Maintain fasts, accurate service, provides excellent customer service, and meets and/or exceed both company and customer expectations
• Reports directly to the Assistant Managers and General Manager
If interested, please apply at through our website: CKAMGMT.COM which will lead you to our applicant website. You can also apply by sending your resume as an attachment with the Position Title and the location as the subject line in an email to: Careers@ckamgmt.com.
CKA Management LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.