Make a difference in a child's life! Be a Substitute Teacher!
Kelly Education has new opportunities for Substitute Teachers with Anderson Community Schools! These positions offer flexible scheduling, weekly pay, and a chance to make a positive impact on your local community! This is the start of a rewarding career in education!
- Providing instruction, encouraging student progress, and managing the learning environment in the absence of the full-time classroom teacher
- Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
- Demonstrating effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
Pay ranges from $70-80/day depending on qualifications
Substitute Teacher Job Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED received at least 5 years ago
- 60+ college credits
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KES staff to support your needs
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
Kelly Educational Staffing(r) (KES(r)), a specialty service of Kelly(r), is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 8,600+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 3.6 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year. Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com<http://kellyeducationalstaffing.com/> for more information.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.<https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm