This part-time seasonal position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
- 16 - 17 year olds working hours according to applicable child labor laws
- Assisting the Utility crew as necessary with maintaining overall cleanliness
- Collect, Clean and empty trash cans
- Pick up trash throughout the park, parking lots, and stadium.
- Taking trash to the compactor and washing out the trash trucks at the end of your scheduled shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of stadium and stadium restrooms
- Clean up during and after events throughout the entertainment complex.
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking of all restrooms.
- Push water puddles in the park.
- Pan and broom throughout the park, parking lots, and stadium.
- Operating gas powered blower and vacs
- Use a high pressure fire hose to clean the hard surfaces of various areas throughout the entertainment complex.
- Greet guests throughout the park.
Our Sanitation and Utility department are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Utility Clean-Up Crew
- Utility Opening Clean-Up Crew
- Utility Garbage Truck Support
- Utility Hose Crew
- Utility Opening Hose Crew
- Utility Sani-Sweeps
- Utility Closing Sani-Sweeps
- Must be 16 years of age or older on the date of applying or turning 16 by May 22, 2020
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work in large crowds
- Must be capable of working in a team setting.
- Must be capable of carrying a pan & broom at all times
- Must be able to work with chemicals
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, and walking for long periods of time.
- Some positions may require to be able to bend and lift up to 45-50lbs
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 549126714Posted: 2020-02-14