The Hershey Entertainment Safety & Security Department is a key asset to our sweet destination – ensuring that guests and employees are safe, secure, and free to enjoy our many entertainment offerings and events. Join our team and help us keep it sweet!
Additionally our Safety & Security Department offers year round job opportunities working within all areas of our Hershey Entertainment Complex locations; Hersheypark and ZooAmerica. Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Arena GIANT Center and Hershey Theatre.
As part of the Security Team you will be able to work a variety of events and work with great team members.
We also offer flexible shifts to our Security Team Members!
Our HERSHEYPARK Security Team is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Security Officer
- Security Event Staff
- Security Dispatcher
- Security Officer, 3rd Shift
- Security Paid Parking Attendant
- Security Shuttle Driver
- Security Tram Operator
- Security Traffic Support Staff
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Driver's license may be required for certain positions
- Criminal justice/safety/security-related training and experience preferred.
- Must be able to work with large crowds in a fast-paced environment
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact well with our guests.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must be detailed oriented and have clear written and verbal communications skills
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include, but not limited to, passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Hours may vary based upon operational needs
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and lifting a minimum of 50 pounds.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign tasks at any time
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 549127150Posted: 2020-02-19