This position is responsible for preparing awesome dishes for our guests and ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained.
Job Functions(Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Prepare all food items according to prep sheets and standardized recipes with speed and consistency of quality.*
- Prepare, cook, plate, garnish, and expedite food for service.*
- Maintain communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests.*
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines and sanitation practices in accordance from our Department of Agriculture and third party food safety audits.*
- Assist with training and developing new team members to be efficient in our brand standards and food safety goals.*
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.*
- Prevent waste by following recipes and cooking according to our standards and guests expectations.*
- Store all food following proper guidelines.*
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying.
- Experience in Food & Beverage industry
- Must be certified or be able to pass a ServSafe class (ServSafe Training – will be provided)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Constant (>67%)
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Frequent (34-66%)
- Bending Constant (>67%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 549127152Posted: 2020-02-19