This position is responsible for preparing and serving food and beverage orders at Splashes (poolside Restaurant) and at the Golf snack huts and running snack carts out on the golf courses at Hershey Country Club.
The work schedule for this position begins mid-April through September 2020, with the potential to work year-round based on operational needs.
- Monitoring and executing all food and beverage orders and ensuring the quality and appearance of the presentation.
- Providing quality service to our guests.
- Working cash registers and performing opening and closing operations.
- Properly using all machinery and equipment.
- Answering questions from guests and offering suggestions.
- Handling guest complaints.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Maintenance and sanitation of all food production areas.
- Maintaining cleanliness of huts and carts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience preferred.
- Must present an appropriate image including friendly attitude, good personal hygiene and professional appearance, and desire to serve the public.
- Must be able to successfully complete RAMP alcohol service class.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to five hours in length.
- Must have ability to lift fifty pounds in weight.
- Must be able to tolerate extremes of hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to maintain professional attitude even during times of high stress.
- Flexible Schedule including weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 549127346Posted: 2020-02-19