Sullivan Tire is actively searching for an Automotive Service Technician to join our growing retail organization.
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications!
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Repair vehicles independently, while also being able to work in a team environment
- Relate to customers and explain repairs in a friendly manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a plus!
- Two or more years of automotive and repair experience
- Valid Driver's License
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Solid understanding and adherence to safety and environmental standards
- Dependable Transportation
- Verifiable work history
- Top Pay. You'll be paid hourly and work as part of a supportive team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
Our company motto is "treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family." Come and join our family!
Apply for Position
Posting ID: 549157400Posted: 2020-02-14