Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
As aFood Service Managerfor Bimbo Frozen, this position is accountable for the effective management of the foodservice business in the South Market covering several states. The key objective of this position is to grow foodservice sales with foodservice distribution houses, including, but not limited to: Multi Unit Chains, Large Independent Accounts, US Foods, Unipro, IMA, Legacy, Sysco, Independent Distribution houses while managing and achieving budget targets.Key Job Responsibilities:
- Experience building business base with in-depth knowledge of key customers in the territory.
- Working knowledge of brokers and how to develop them.
- Strategic, independent, analytical thinker with the ability to make decisions and execute tactical plans.
- Presentation skills, excellent verbal and written skills.
- Exceed sales targets and meets expectations of key accounts while maintaining strong relationships.
- Must be an independent worker with strong driven self-motivation skills.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field, MBA preferred.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Min of 2 year experience with foodservice sales, broker network or distributor sales.
- Proven track record with growth.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Computer skills with excel experience.
- Independent worker.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.