Oxford Health Care, a Help At Home Company, is hiring a Behavior Specialist!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are seeking a Behavior Specialist who can provide behavior support for people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities whose behaviors are significantly disrupting their progress in learning, self-direction and full community participation.Responsibilities:
- Participating in the development and implementation of Behavior Support Plans
- Collecting and analyzing data on the effectiveness of Behavior Support Plans
- Adjusting or revising support strategies
- Monitoring and training staff and caregivers on implementation strategies
- Submitting required documentation to Behavior Consultants
- Master's degree in social work, psychology or any other related fields is required
- At least two years of experience in a role involving the support of individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify, develop and execute effective training methods
- Compliance with background check requirements as required by state laws
Posting ID: 549157439Posted: 2020-02-14